Assets That Generate Superior Investor Annual Cash Yields
Succession Capital Partners’ Micro-Cap Real Estate Income Product acquires credit, commercial real estate assets that generate superior Investor annual cash yields.
Succession has developed a unique product that allows Investors the ability to achieve excellent current pay yields with the investment safety of BBB- or better credit ratings, coupled with the real tangible value of hard assets with modest equity up-side.
The SCP Micro-Cap Real Estate Income Fund’s Focus:
- Single tenant national or regional brand name retailers
- Creditworthy or investment grade tenants
- Hold period of 7 or more years
- Deploy between $1MM to $3MM per investment
- Geographic focus on Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern U.S.
- Leases will have at least 7 years remaining as of the date of closing
- Focus on properties in locations that provide the tenant with substantial commercial traffic and exposure
- Leverage our proprietary network of real estate developers, retailers, brokers, and accountants to get unique deal flow
- Triple or Double Net Leases only
Succession’s Income Product Objectives:
- Income: Stable, consistent and current income in the form of quarterly distributions from cash generated by rental income;
- Portfolio Risk Diversification: The private real estate asset class provides low or negative correlation to the equity or bond markets;
- Potential Capital Appreciation: Investors own the underlying asset as well as the quarterly income stream. Once SCP sells the real estate asset, shareholders get the capital appreciation of the real estate;
- Lower Market Risk: A lower risk investment through the low leveraged ownership of commercial real estate.
"Matt/JES has a vision I embrace - the freedom to grow and to choose our own destiny. With the resources JES will invest in Tar Heel, we now are free to take our mission and purpose throughout the state of North Carolina and beyond."
"SCP's understanding of the challenges of selling a family-owned business combined with their depth of industry knowledge and dedication to the growth and professional development of our employees made them ideal investors for our company."
"Shipyard Staffing needed to address several internal succession issues, as well as our marine staffing business needed to expand. SCP's philosophy of buying, holding onto and growing companies is truly unique and exactly what we were hoping to find in a buyer."
"Succession Capital Partners' hands-on commitment and proven track record of working with families, while successfully growing businesses, made them the best firm to entrust with JES’ continued evolution."
“Groundworks is quickly evolving this industry. I am excited that my team and I will now be able to contribute to that evolution while expanding Innovative’s reach."
“We see Groundworks industry-leading practices as the future of foundation services. Our OBS family members are nothing short of amazing and this partnership is for them. We are excited about what this means for everyone here."
“Groundworks has repeatedly demonstrated that it can deliver significant growth through superior products and services to the companies it acquires."
“This opportunity to partner with Groundworks is the path to our future success. This is the type of organization I have dreamed of working with, the possibilities are almost overwhelming."
“Matt Malone and his company have the exact same vision as I do, to provide our customers with extraordinary, quality service and to provide our employees with the opportunity to achieve their own professional dreams."